What to Bring On Your British Columbia Hunt
- firearm (must be .24 caliber or greater with at least an 18.5″ barrel)
(pistols are prohibited)
- extra ammunition at least 40 rounds (airlines are hard on rifles you may need to adjust rifle)
- hard gun case (durable enough to withstand airline abuse)
- sleeping bag
- personal first aid kit (optional)
- personal hygienic gear (shaving kit, soap, etc…)
- hunting gear (knife, binos, game calls, scents, etc…)
- camouflage hunting apparel (including a spare set if available)
- rain gear and small day pack
- waterproof boots, rubber boots, and camp shoes
::SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER HUNTS::
- FLEECE OR WOOL HUNTING CLOTHES, NOTHING ELSE WILL DO!!!
THIS WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE ON THE SUCCESS OF YOU HUNT.
- warm winter clothing
- warm winter boots (helps if they’re waterproof)
All Non-Residents of Canada must fill out a “Non-Resident Declaration Form” ,and pay a small fee. This will allow you to enter with your Firearm
No Pistols are allowed for hunting in Canada
Place your ammunition in your CHECK LUGGAGE, not in the guncase or carry on.
Here is a link to the British Columbia Hunting Regulations
Our main camps are set up with a lot of modern amenities. Comfortable heated sleeping cabins, good dining facilities, and hot showers. Out-camps are equipped with functional, well-kept, cabins or tents. If you are into roughing it, we can do that. If you like getting together with your buddies at night and talking about the hunt we can do that as well. This is a hunt but it is also a vacation. We try and make you as comfortable as possible.
Book your flight to Grande Prairie Airport (YQU), in Alberta. From here we do provide transportation to and from our camp in British Columbia . This service is provided in our pricing.
Black Bear hunts (6 day) May 21-26, 28-Jun 2, June 4-9, 10-15
Grizzly Bear hunts (10 day) June 1 – June 10
Sept 13-22, Sept 25-Oct 4
Bighorn Sheep hunts (14 day) August 15 – August 29
Single or Combination hunts (10 day) Aug. 20 -29, Sept. 1–10,
13–22, Sept. 25–Oct. 4, 7–16, 19–28.
Deer hunts (8 or 10 day) Nov. 9–14, 16–21, 23-28
Winter Wolf hunts (6 day) Jan., Feb., and Mar.
These dates may be adapted to meet individual needs
Hunts Available for 2017
Spring Black bear 6
Spring Grizzly 0
Sheep Hunts 0
Goat hunts 0
Rut Moose hunts 8
Late Moose hunts 2
Elk hunts 4
Pricing and Special Requests
We are pleased to discuss any special needs you or a member of your party may have. We will do our best to accommodate your requests. For all Pricing please feel free to contact us. This insures a more taylor made experience for you.